The 42nd Spec Ops Bn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 42nd Special Operations Battalion.

Greetings! Welcome to the home of The 42nd Special Operations Battalion!
We are a gaming community currently active in: LoL, BFBC2, AA 2/3, CoD: MW/MW2/BO, TF2 . . . and many more!
We are always accepting applications. Register and Enlist today!
Temporary Teamspeak Server: www.carns.com, Port: 9987

Site Navigation

Hello all!

Tue 01 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm by Walker

I see you've found your way to the new (hopeful) home of The 42nd!

A definitive place for members and supporters of The 42nd Spec Ops Bn to go has been lacking for some years now; websites have come and gone like the... well... something that comes and goes often.

But! I've taken it upon myself to go forth and create! Lo and behold, this is what came out.

Yes, the domain name is meh, and …

[ Full reading ]

2 posters

Minecraft

Walker
    Walker
    Admin

Minecraft Empty Minecraft

Post by Walker Fri 25 Mar 2011, 4:19 pm

I was playing classic for a few days, and that was fun, but it was also a bit boring. So I bought and started playing the Beta, and I must say I am thoroughly impressed as well as addicted.

So anyways, I had a little hidey-hole (actually had it pretty deep, just not built up yet) was making good progress mining, had an indoor pool by diverting some water from a nearby pond/lake outside, even. Had three chests full (mostly crap Razz), beacons on top and even a few a bit away pointing towards home.

Then, while mining, I found a cave with water, lava and a few paths off into the darkness. Boom. I died. Stupid creepers.

Thing is, this was the first I'd died, and I had done lots of travelling before trying to set up camp somewhere. So I have no idea where my original home is now, even after days and days and many new hidey-holes and beacons. So yeah, basically trying to start up again in a new spot, with directions from spawn this time, while still searching for my old home.

Do you guys play? What have you done in survival mode so far?
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Minecraft Empty Re: Minecraft

Post by Niarbeht Sat 26 Mar 2011, 1:35 am

There's a server. dude. A magic server. Of awesome. And you should be on teamspeak with us, playing on our server.
    Walker
    Walker
    Admin

Post by Walker Sat 26 Mar 2011, 8:42 am

Well WHY wouldn't you post the server here? Sad I'll be on later today Very Happy
    Walker
    Walker
    Admin

Post by Walker Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:16 pm

Woooo! Found my first home! Time to go mine those redstone and fix mah pool Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:31 pm