The 42nd Spec Ops Bn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 42nd Special Operations Battalion.

Greetings! Welcome to the home of The 42nd Special Operations Battalion!
We are a gaming community currently active in: LoL, BFBC2, AA 2/3, CoD: MW/MW2/BO, TF2 . . . and many more!
We are always accepting applications. Register and Enlist today!
Temporary Teamspeak Server: www.carns.com, Port: 9987

Site Navigation

Hello all!

Tue 01 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm by Walker

I see you've found your way to the new (hopeful) home of The 42nd!

A definitive place for members and supporters of The 42nd Spec Ops Bn to go has been lacking for some years now; websites have come and gone like the... well... something that comes and goes often.

But! I've taken it upon myself to go forth and create! Lo and behold, this is what came out.

Yes, the domain name is meh, and …

[ Full reading ]

3 posters

Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu

Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu Empty Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu

Post by Niarbeht Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:58 am

Top: AP Mordekaiser
    Mid: Malzahar
    Bottom: Sona, Corki
    Jungle: Amumu
    -- Reasoning --

Top-lane positives: Todd is a strong Mordekaiser, and can sustain nicely. AP Mord might be a bit of a stretch for him, but practice would certainly prove effective.
    Top-lane negatives: Todd needs to explore AP Mordekaiser builds, runes, and masteries still. Plus, skill-order on AP Mord may be different from his usual R->E->W->Q priority.

Mid-lane positives: Tharris is an extremely strong Malzahar.
    Mid-lane negatives: Timmy needs to take his Adderall. D:<

Bottom-lane positives: An _EXTREMELY_ strong Corki with support.
    Bottom-lane negatives: Not so sure about DWhite's Sona skills.

Jungle positives: Tenacity is an extremely strong Amumu with good communication and coordination.
    Jungle negatives: None?

Overall positives: Everyone has picks they are strong with, and Sona is a fairly safe choice for just about anyone to play.
    Overall negatives: Untested comp. Some item builds may need to be reviewed and revised.

Other notes: None at this time.
    Figgis

Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu Empty Re: Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu

Post by Figgis Mon 20 Jun 2011, 9:05 am

Top: You need to experiment with new runes Todd if you want to consistently succeed at solo top.
    Mid: Adderall or not, Timmy needs to get a bit more practice in with Malzahar with different mastery pages/rune pages and summoner spells. And perhaps try and mix up the order of skills, see if anything else works better then the other one going against different combinations.
    Bottom: Won't comment on myself, you guys can do that. D needs a bit practice with Sona if he wants to succeed as a support in that lane. Also sona is exchangable easily with this team comp for Soraka, Karma, Zil, Kayle, Nidalee.
    Overall positives: Characters we know, ofc. Overall negatives: We know these characters really well, we aren't really experimenting much anymore on it, unless you have tried every build, every mastery page (within reason Todd, AD Ryze xD) and rune page. Mix up spell orders, get different summoner spells, etc.
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu Empty Re: Mordekaiser, Malzahar, Sona/Corki, Amumu

Post by Niarbeht Mon 20 Jun 2011, 9:08 am

Figgis wrote:(within reason Todd, AD Ryze xD)
    But AD Ryze is so fun! And I came up with him on the spur of the moment because.... well.... we needed an AD! Badly! But no, AD Ryze is definitely not serious.

Also, I know I need to get some health regen seals for Mord.
    Tenacity
    Tenacity

Post by Tenacity Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

Who's this noob that wants to play Amumu? GOD. Such a worthless champ >.>

Finally registered for the site, so I figured this was as good a 1st post as any =p
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Post by Niarbeht Sat 25 Jun 2011, 3:23 am

Tenacity wrote:Who's this noob that wants to play Amumu? GOD. Such a worthless champ >.>

Finally registered for the site, so I figured this was as good a 1st post as any =p

Yep! Now go think of some more team comps!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm