The 42nd Spec Ops Bn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 42nd Special Operations Battalion.

Greetings! Welcome to the home of The 42nd Special Operations Battalion!
We are a gaming community currently active in: LoL, BFBC2, AA 2/3, CoD: MW/MW2/BO, TF2 . . . and many more!
We are always accepting applications. Register and Enlist today!
Temporary Teamspeak Server: www.carns.com, Port: 9987

Site Navigation

Hello all!

Tue 01 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm by Walker

I see you've found your way to the new (hopeful) home of The 42nd!

A definitive place for members and supporters of The 42nd Spec Ops Bn to go has been lacking for some years now; websites have come and gone like the... well... something that comes and goes often.

But! I've taken it upon myself to go forth and create! Lo and behold, this is what came out.

Yes, the domain name is meh, and …

[ Full reading ]

4 posters

Lets get this train back on the tracks?

Frauseman

Lets get this train back on the tracks? Empty Lets get this train back on the tracks?

Post by Frauseman Sat 03 Mar 2012, 7:28 pm

So let me get this straight. Most of us are all friends on facebook or steam or both. There's a forums page which gives me the assumption that somewhere along the lines a few people want to get The 42nd back together, otherwise what's the point of the forums page? Anyone ever sit back and ask themselves "man we had a lot of fun"? Seriously, what happened? We were all good friends and this whole thing seemed to vanish over night. You've got people like Lawson, Primmer and myself just hanging out playing Modern Warfare 3, maybe we can get something rolling here. Or is it just flat out impossible to figure this out?
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Lets get this train back on the tracks? Empty Re: Lets get this train back on the tracks?

Post by Niarbeht Sun 04 Mar 2012, 11:16 pm

But I wanna plays the BFthreeeeeeeeeeee!
    Barden
    Barden

Lets get this train back on the tracks? Empty Re: Lets get this train back on the tracks?

Post by Barden Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:14 pm

I still generally use the 42nd tag playing online
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Post by Niarbeht Sat 29 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

I still use it sometimes, too.

By the way, some of us were having a reunion thing over this weekend on Teamspeak and in AA3. You should stop by.

ANTIBOTDOT
    carns
    ANOTHERANTIBOTDOT
    com
    Barden
    Barden

Post by Barden Sat 29 Sep 2012, 11:42 pm

Aw mann, I was going to get the Teamspeak app for iPod until I realized it costs $5
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Post by Niarbeht Thu 04 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

I'd buy it fooooor yooooouuuuu but I don't know hoooowwwwwww :'(
    Barden
    Barden

Post by Barden Sat 06 Oct 2012, 11:22 pm

Lol, thanks Todd. Not a necessity, would just make things easier
    Wheeler
    Wheeler

Post by Wheeler Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:04 pm

well I'm still around guys, you can usually find me either on steam or just hanging out playing Lol, or some other time waster...Smile , Still would love to get on with all the old guys and kick some ass again. Got tired of being designated "Bullet Catcher" on Battlefield 2, so haven't played anything like that in a while. Been haunting the Mechwarrior game as of late. Todd where ya been man?.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm