The 42nd Spec Ops Bn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 42nd Special Operations Battalion.

Greetings! Welcome to the home of The 42nd Special Operations Battalion!
We are a gaming community currently active in: LoL, BFBC2, AA 2/3, CoD: MW/MW2/BO, TF2 . . . and many more!
We are always accepting applications. Register and Enlist today!
Temporary Teamspeak Server: www.carns.com, Port: 9987

Site Navigation

Hello all!

Tue 01 Mar 2011, 6:33 pm by Walker

I see you've found your way to the new (hopeful) home of The 42nd!

A definitive place for members and supporters of The 42nd Spec Ops Bn to go has been lacking for some years now; websites have come and gone like the... well... something that comes and goes often.

But! I've taken it upon myself to go forth and create! Lo and behold, this is what came out.

Yes, the domain name is meh, and …

[ Full reading ]

4 posters

Games we play.

Warbington
    Warbington
    Soldier

Games we play. Empty Games we play.

Post by Warbington Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:34 pm

For starters the games we all play together for the most part:
    League Of Legends
    Free game, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/playnow?redirect=http://www.leagueoflegends.com/ get it.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Those two are the ones that most of us have.

Americas Army died out and is now not that great of a game, some of us I know still have it but don't really play.

Any other games I do think are welcome to join the list as long as they are relatively affordable, or free! So feel free to add, suggest any games you think are good team build/teamwork games.

I also play World Of Warcraft(occasionally), Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Magicka, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 and 2 and Black Ops, Have champions online now and I guess it is free now too, and thats about all I play right now. I have Crysis, Aliens vs Predator, Day of Defeat: Source, Team Fortress 2, and I am looking to find new games to play as well! Battlefield 3 is already preordered. Count on it.
    Walker
    Walker
    Admin

Games we play. Empty Re: Games we play.

Post by Walker Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:42 pm

I was literally just about to make this topic. I'm going to add a line to that top scrolling announcement bar that lists the games we're active in Very Happy

So far I've got "We are a gaming community currently active in: League of Legends, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, America's Army 2.8.5/3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/Modern Warfare 2/Black Ops, Team Fortress 2.... and many more!"

That sound good?
    Warbington
    Warbington
    Soldier

Post by Warbington Thu 03 Mar 2011, 4:39 pm

Yeah looks good! lol
    Warbington
    Warbington
    Soldier

Post by Warbington Thu 03 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm

You should also put the TS info in there so that people could get on and chit chat when they visit the site etc. and so its up there. Or put it somewhere where it can be seen easily.
    Niarbeht
    Niarbeht
    Admin

Post by Niarbeht Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:10 pm

I find that ticker annoying, but that's me. You might consider leaving it to be just important info, such as a link to anything of _NEW AND SEVERE IMPORTANCE_, and also a link to teamspeak.

Oh, hey, the smilies panel and the BBCode text are fixed!
    Coyle
    Banned

Post by Coyle Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:12 pm

I can only game on console from now on. PC is too much hassle to keep up to date with all the latest and greatest cards; I play on PS3.
    My PSN: aCoyle
    Games played, CoD: Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Battlefield: BC2, Killzone 3, and pretty much all the bad ass console games out there. Can't wait for Battlefield 3 to come out! Hopefully I'll get to play with some of you atleast on console.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content